Wasn't a year of roses and champagne!

Hello from the other side of the world 👋 Hope tricks are good with y'all, I felt like besides telling y'all what I am up to I also need to keep an eye on you guys as well so yeah asking how you guys are  is my first priority☺

Well, this year might be a year of roses and champagne for a lot of you but not everybody gets to celebrate the end of the year at a high like that 😑 Just like the other people out there I also felt like I need to work a lot on myself no matter how much I've bring out and learned in the year that's about to end. This year taught me a lot and although this year had been really knotty, harsh yet tyrannical on all realms of life so I've got a bag full of advice for y'all on this Christmas xD
When it comes to me as a person, I'd say this year had been pitiless for some reasons but it taught me a lot about myself, people around me and every single thing that mattered. The leading part about this year was that it put all of my strengths and weaknesses to the test way too many times, but you know what matters is how you respond to em' instead of reacting at em'.

I don't know where to start from but there's this thing which is making my nights edgy so I felt like I should talk about this and so I thought to pop up and write this blog for y'all ❤
There are few things that you need to know in your 20's but it wont matter even if you're getting that after 20 until and unless you're learning as quickly as possible.
First of all, I need to remind you that nobody cries for breakups, there's a lot more which is happening; some of us are losing friends, some of us are losing parents and a lot of us are hacking with the mental health issues so yeah you need to grow up a lil bit more and need to grasp that there's a lot more happening in this entire cosmos rather than crying for losing a partner who wasn't even true to you or to your feelings 😑 Now if you're in love then I'm sorry you're ambushed like completely, loving the one that doesn't loves you back is a heck (OH YASS IT IS ). Now if you ended up loving the one who's already committed or who wasn't even into you then you need to accept the fact that yes life had different plans for you back then when you once thought you won't be able to move on without him/her. Apart from that you need to accept that yes you can be fooled by a few people no matter how smart you are. (Well this advice was all about the love life)

Second of all, life can trigger you as well with all those mingy criticisms but you know what try not giving it a damn! and I swear I mean it, because at the end of the day you're the one who's gonna suffer so yeah the choice is all yours. People will call it arrogance but that's self-assurance honey! They like it great and if they don't who cares, right? I know its really difficult if you're a procrastinator yet the person living in a country where what people thinks does matter 😥 but trust me its good for you because people are always there for the bad and fun part sadly.
My life had been recently on a roller coaster ride, losing my beloved ones, betrayal by a few fake ones, got into depression, felt unwanted (which sucks the most I swear) but the best part about the hard times is that you get to know the true colors of everybody. But obviously carrying a lot of baggage in your head and not being able to communicate about it imbibes a lot. This year didn't ended up on having regrets but lessons I'd say (life lessons).
 And when you come to the edge of all that you know, you must believe one of two things:
There will be ground to stand
Or you will grow wings to fly
                                                             -O.R MELLING

In the end I'd love to talk about friendships, just FYI most of our friends are for the fun part in our lives and this might not be there fault, not everyone knows how to tackle you or how to deal with your situations and that's okay. But its really important for all of us to figure it out; whoever we are trusting. I always had trust issues until a few months back I unfortunately trusted a few ones but guess what they somehow managed to break that trust. And its all clear now at least for me that I can't not even in my wildest dreams. Its extremely important to judge a person by his/her ability to talk shit about others because if they're talking shit about others at there back then they for real can talk shit about you as well (which happened in my case) when you're no more friends with em.
 Try to keep em' at a distance.
And its a wrap; be alone, take yourself on a date and in the midst of this you will learn about yourself ❤
                                                                              




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts